Choose from: unframed Poster Print or framed box Canvas Print
Check out this vibrant Citrus Fruits print that could sit proudly on your kitchen wall with its burst of colour. A permanent reminder to eat your fruit. We are proud to ÔøΩ√ï_ÔøΩ’â√õ√ÅÔøΩ√ï_?pip' all others in providing the best citrus art with the best customer service. Good customer service really is the ÔøΩ√ï_ÔøΩ’â√õ√ÅÔøΩ√ï_?core' of our business. You have our apologies for these awful puns, but we can guarantee that this print will never go rotten (or sour, for that matter). On top of that, we offer a very kiwi-k delivery. No? Sorry!
- Citrus fruits are named so because they contain high quantities of citric acid
- The most common varieties of citrus fruits are lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits
- In the mid 2000's the largest exporter of citrus fruit was Nigeria
- Brazil is the largest exporter of orange juice in the world
- Just one orange contains two thirds of an adult's recommended daily intake of Vitamin C